Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to Menu Planning

Alas; the internet is connected, and our kitchen boxes are unpacked! Edwin went back to work today and the kids and I have, one more week til school starts! I've been so excited to get my kitchen together and use my new fridge! A stop at Sams to stock our new fridge, brought a smile to my face. Unfortunately it was delivered with a huge dent in the front!!! We're keeping and using it until another one can be delivered. I dont have time to write up recipes, but I'll post recipes throughout the week.

Monday- Chicken spaghetti
Tuesday- Bacon wrapped chicken, stuffed with spinach and ricotta
Wednesday- Lanthem stew
Friday- Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes

Dessert- Lemonade Meringue Pie (recipe will be tomorrow)

This post is linked to Orgjunkie

4 comments:

  1. I like your menu. I'll be checking back for the recipes during the week as I need some new things to do with chicken. The bacon wrapped chicken looks good and so does the chicken tortilla soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Yummy. I will be checking back for recipes. I would love to have the recipe for the bacon wrapped chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good week to me! Tuesday night's recipe sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken spaghetti sounds delish!

    :)

    Great menu you've got there!

    ReplyDelete