Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mini MeatLoaves

This is a great way to make meatloaf, a little more kid friendly! I told the kids we were having "meat muffins"
Mini Meatloaves

2 lbs beef (rinse the beef, or all the fat will spill out all over the muffin tin during baking!)

1 small onion; minced

2 packets instant oatmeal; brown sugar flavored

2 large eggs

3/4 cup ketcup

1/2 cup milk

2 TBL worchestershire sauce

1 tsp. salt

Glaze- 1/3 cup ketchup mixed with 3 TBL light brown sugar

To do:

In a large bowl, mix all ingrediants! Spoon into greased muffin tins (or form into individual loaves and place in a casserole pan). Brush the glaze over each loaf, and bake at 375, for 45 minutes.

Serve with good ole mashed potatoes!
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday and Tempt My Tummy and At the Table

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of making meatloaves in a muffin tin. How cute would that be to place one on each plate. How do you go about rinsing the beef? I always have a problem with the fat bubbling up but never knew what to do about it. I'd like to try your tip so that my meatloaves will come out as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mini meat loaves are excellent idea for kids! Very keen to try making these...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook mini meatloaves we even freeze them for future meals

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guys love my meatloaf so I'm going to give this idea a try when we have the gang over for football games. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete