Sunday, May 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday; Happy birthday to me!

Happy Memorial Day! Today is also my birthday; happy birthday to me! I am now 28 and embracing a new year; hopefully filled with a move to dallas, a new job for my husband, a new baby, and great memories and experiences!

I hope you all had a great weekend and continue to have a great Monday! Edwin is in charge of meals today (Monday) since its my birthday, so my menu plan begins on Tuesday. I had three things I didn't make last week, due to showings in our home during dinner time. This week might look the same, but I'm going to try my best to make dinner! 

Tuesday- Croissant chicken pockets (have not made these yet)
Wednesday-Eddie's Enchiladas (family recipe)
Thursday- Parmesan Garlic Chicken, homemade baked beans (didn't make these last time), rice
Friday- Lasagna Rolls (didn't make this last week)
Parmesan Garlic Chicken

1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

1 env.  GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix

1/2 tsp. garlic powder

6   boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb.)

PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix cheese, salad dressing mix and garlic powder.

MOISTEN chicken with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.

BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through

Thursday is Kai's Kindergarten graduation, so I'm planning on making graduation cookies. Check back on Thursday for pictures and the recipe! 

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week of meals. Aren't showings so inconvenient. They always seem to come bout dinnertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete