Friday, August 6, 2010

Italian Chicken Parm

Here I am again. I cook when I can, and I dont nearly post as often as I would like. I had a friend email me, and she said she reads my blog (but doesnt comment; gasp!), so I thought I would continue posting for all you stalkers that dont comment!

Here's a super easy and fast recipe. We had it last night, and everyone likes it; I think.

What you'll need:

Chicken breasts

Spaghetti sauce

Italian bread crumbs

Parmesan cheese

Garlic Salt

Oregano


What to do:

Sprinkle both sides of your chicken breasts with garlic salt, oregano, and then dip in italian bread crumbs. Place in casserole pan and cover with Pasta Sauce. Cover pan with foil and bake on 400 for about 45 minutes.

Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cook another 10-15 minutes without foil. Serve over buttered spaghetti. * Once I cut up and plate the chicken, I spoon more sauce and cheese over it (because I like it saucy!)

For personal and family news, hop over to my family blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment