Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It's been a crazy weekend, and the craziness continues! Hopefully Monday is our last day to have our floors installed! I'm not going to post any more pictures, until everything is completely finished! At one point, they had both toilets out of our bathrooms and I was home with the kids. Yeah; we need a working toilet! So, this week we're eating some repeats from last week, that we didnt get to. I only cooked half the week, since our oven and refrigerator were in our family room! 
Both the boys have baseball games on the same nights (Monday night and Thursday night), so this is our "tentative" plan! 
Look at Orgjunkie for more menus and recipes!

Monday- Mini Meat loaves, peas, creamy bow tie pasta (see recipe from previous menu plan post)
Tuesday-Lantham Stew
Wednesday-Messy tacos
Thursday- Bacon wrapped teriyaki chicken Skewers, and corn on the cob
Friday-Kid's night; If you can find it; eat it! 

I made some baseball cookies for a party Kai has in his kindergarten class today. I'll post pictures later! For now, I have a doctor's appointment, going to the grocery store, and going to Kai's party! Until the next time..

4 comments:

  1. Oooh those skewers look awesome! Have a crazy day!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is lantham stew? Would you mind sharing your recipe? Becki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill be there on Thursday and Ill bring a pie for dessert.. Sounds like a delicious week.. if you get amoment stop by my blog and enter my giveaway.. 5 winners..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to give it a try. Becki

    ReplyDelete