Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mega Garlic Spaghetti with gouda sausage

I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but I've had a few requests for the recipe. Its super easy, simple, and good. There's nothing fancy dancy about it, but its yummy.

Mega Garlic Spaghetti with Gouda Sausage

1. Get your water boiling for the spaghetti. Add 1 chicken bouillion cube and same dashes of galic salt
2. Brown 1 package of Apple Gouda Chicken Sausage (or another flavor you like. Sams has some great sausage)
2. Brown 1/2 an onion and 1 TBL garlic minced
3. Add 1 stick of butter to drained spaghetti. Once melted, add onion and garlic.
4. Get out your garlic salt and go to town. I dont measure this part (sorry!). Start with 1 TBL and go from there. I just pour it in and taste as I go. The more the better
5. Top with sausage and parmesan cheese

Super easy pasta meal! Everyone enjoys it, and its a good switch up from regular spaghetti sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. where do you get that sausage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i get the sausage at Krogers. I don't know what grocery stores you have though. I've seen other good flavored sausages at Other stores though too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YUMMM THANK YOU!!! Also thanks for the compliments on the pictures :) My sis in law does them and I love having that hook up! Yours are adorable too though. That chubby little one is so cUtE!!!

    ReplyDelete